Supply Lists - Grade 2
Dear Future Second Grade Families,
The second-grade teachers feel that it might be of assistance if parents were aware of supplies needed prior to the beginning of school in September. In order for you to take advantage of sales during the summer and shop at your convenience, here is a list of supplies needed. Supplies are due no later than the first day of school. Please note, supplies may need to be replenished during the year.
- 3 dozen #2 SHARPENED Ticonderoga pencils - - plain yellow - - NO DESIGN
- 1 package Post Its - - 3” x 3”
- 1 Scissors - - Fiskar - - 5” pointed tip
- 2 boxes Crayola Crayons - - 24 pack
- 1 box Colored Pencils - - 7” Assorted Colors - - 12 pack
- 1 Sharpener for Pencils and Crayons - - with canister to hold shavings
- 6 Glue Sticks - - .28 oz. size
- 2 Composition Notebooks - - marble, black, 100 sheets
- 1 Highlighter - - chisel tip, yellow
- 4 Folders - - 2-pocket plastic/heavy duty (1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Green)
- 1 box Tissues - - large
- 1 Pencil Box - - 8” x 5” x 2” deep ONLY - - no large boxes please
- 4 Thin Expo Black Dry Erase Markers - - low odor
- 1 pair Headphones (NOT earbuds) for the computer
- 1 box Ziploc Bags - - Gallon Size - - Boys bring
- 1 box Ziploc Bags - - Sandwich Size - - Girls Bring
- 1 package Wipes - - Wet Ones only
- 1 Red Pen
Binders WILL NOT be used in second grade and are NOT to be brought in; they take up too much space in the child’s desk. Some classroom teachers may request a few extra supplies in the fall and, there may be a need to request replacement supplies throughout the year.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great summer. We are looking forward to meeting you and your child in September.
REMINDER: Toys, trading cards, key chains, any stuffed animals, etc. are not permitted in school.
The Second Grade Teachers