Kindergarten Supply Lists
Welcome to Kindergarten at Kent Primary School!
Here is a list of items needed for the kindergarten school year:
- Full size back pack (no rolling backpacks/no pre-school size)
- 4 boxes of Crayola brand crayons (24 pack).
- 2 boxes of Ticonderoga brand #2 pencils-sharpened.
- 2 boxes of Crayola brand markers (8 or 10 ten pack is fine)
- 2 Composition notebooks
- 2 bottom pocket plastic folders
- 2 Box of tissues
- 1 container of hand wipes
- 12 Glue Sticks
- 1 pack of black expo markers (thin)
- Headpohones (please do not send earbuds)
- Ziploc Baggies (sizes below:)
- Last Name
- A-N Sandwich size bags
- O-Z Gallon size bags
- Last Name
Please label the notebooks and folders only, with first and last name. Please bring your supplies (in a labeled bag) on Bus Run Day. We look forward to seeing you!
First Grade Supply List
We would like to welcome you and your child to a very exciting first grade experience. To start the year off, we are asking for the following supplies. Please make sure everything is labeled with your child’s name and brought in the first day of school.
- 1 pair Scissor, Fiskar 5” pointed tip
- 2 packs Crayola crayons (8 pack only)
- 12 Glue sticks, regular size
- 1 pack Crayola wide tip classic color markers, 8 pack only
- 1 Composition book, marble, black 100 sheets2
- 2 Folders, plastic, 2 bottom pocket (red, blue)
- 2 box Tissues
- 3 dozen #2 sharpened Ticonderoga pencils – plain, yellow – NO DESIGN
- 1 pair Headphones (not earbuds) for the computer
- 1 Pencil box, 8” x 5” x 2” deep
We are looking forward to a fun-filled year. Have a great summer and read, read, read!
The 1st Grade Teachers
Second Grade Supply List
The second-grade teachers feel that it might be of assistance if parents were aware of supplies needed prior to the beginning of school in September. In order that you might take advantage of sales during the summer and shop at your convenience, here is a list of supplies needed. Supplies are due no later than the first day of school. Please note, supplies may need to be replenished during the year.
- 3 dozen #2 Dixon Ticonderoga sharpened pencils
- 1 pkg. 3 x 3 Post- Its
- 1 pair Scissor, Fiskar, 5”, pointed tip
- 1 box Crayola crayons, 24 pack
- 1 box Pencils, colored, 7” - 12 pack assorted colors
- 1 Sharpener, pencil and crayon, with canister
- 12 Glue sticks, .28 oz. size
- 1 box Crayola, wide tip classic color markers, washable, 8 pack
- 2 Composition books, marble, black, 100 sheets
- Highlighter, chisel tip, yellow
- 4 Folders, 2-pocket (plastic/heavy duty) (1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Green)
- 2 boxes Tissues, large
- 1 pkg. Wipes, (Wet Ones Only)
- 1 Plastic Supply box, 8” x 5” x 2” Only – No Large Boxes, Please
- 4 Thin Black Expo Dry Erase Markers (low odor)
- 1 Pair Headphones (not earbuds) for the computer
- 1 box Ziiploc Bags Gallon size (just theboys bring)
- 1 box Ziploc Bags Sanwich Size (just the girls bring)
Binders WILL NOT be used in second grade and are NOT to be brought in; they take up too much space in the child’s desk. Some classroom teachers may request a few extra supplies in the fall and, there may be a need to request replacement supplies throughout the year.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great summer. We are looking forward to meeting you and your child in September.
JUST A REMINDER: Toys, trading cards, key chains, beanie babies, any stuffed animals, etc. are not permitted in school.
The Second Grade Teachers
Third Grade Supply List
Welcome to third grade at Kent Primary School! We are very excited to be your third-grade teachers and are looking forward to providing you with a stimulating and challenging school year. Parents, please assist us by sending in the following supplies the first day of school. PARENTS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MANY OF THESE ITEMS ARE CONSUMABLE AND NEED TO BE REPLENISHED PERIODICALLY.
- 5 Dozen #2 Ticonderoga sharpened pencils
- 8 Glue sticks
- 1 each Folder, plastic, bottom pocket-red, green, blue, yellow
- 1 large tissue box
- 1 Plastic bottom pocket folder of your choice (NOT red, green, yellow or blue)
- 2 Large pink erasers
- 2 Composition books, marble, 100 sheets (not college ruled)
- 2 Highlighters (yellow)
- 2 Pens, red ball point
- 2 packages Post-it Notes, 3 x 3
- 1 pair Fiskar scissors, 5" blunt tip
- 1 pack Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
- 1 pack Expo dry erase markers (4-pack), black, thin
- 1 pack Expo dry erase markers (4-pack), black, thick
- 1 pack colored pencils
- 1 pack thin Crayola markers
- 1 pair earbuds
- 1 box Ziplic Bags - Gallon Size (Students of Mrs. Aubry and new teachers only)
- 1 tub wipes
Thank you for your cooperation. Together we will have a great year. See you in September!
Third Grade Teachers
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MANY OF THESE SUPPLIES ARE CONSUMABLE AND NEED TO BE REPLENISHED PERIODICALLY
Fourth Grade Supply List
Welcome to fourth grade at Kent Primary School! Together we will have an exciting and challenging school year. Please assist us by sending in the following supplies on the first day of school:
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box – 8” x 5” or 8” x 6”
- 5 dozen #2 Ticonderoga sharpened pencils
- 1 pair Scissor, Fiskar 5” pointed tip
- 2 Glue sticks
- 3 Composition books, marble, black 100 sheets
- 1 box Tissues, large
- 2 packs 3 x 3 post-it notes
- 1 pack Crayola Crayons (24 pack)
- 1 container Anti-bacterial wipes
- 6 Thin Expo markers
- 6 Plastic Folders (red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange)
- 1 pkg. Wide ruled loose-leaf paper (not college ruled)
- 1 set Headphones
- 1 box ziploc bags - gallon size
- 1 box ziploc bags - sanwich size
Thank you for your support and cooperation. Together we will have a great year. We look forward to seeing you in September!
Fourth Grade Teachers